Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jeff Gerstmann is Still Alive » Blog Archive » Rearmed! Get it? ARMED???

198-content-lightbox-thumb 1.jpg

Jeff Gerstmann is Still Alive » Blog Archive » Rearmed! Get it? ARMED???: "I was already stupid pumped for the full-fledged Bionic Commando sequel, but I think I might be more excited for Rearmed now. The trailer, with its nice remix of the original music, makes me want to go jump up and go jogging. Seriously. Pumped.

Did they go and change the Bionic Commando guy’s name again? It was Rad Spencer before, which is the perfect name for such an extreme dude. Then they backpedaled to Nathan Spencer at some point for the new game, then I started seeing Nathan 'Rad' Spencer. Now the official site says Nathan 'R.A.D.' Spencer. Sure, why not? Making things into acronyms always makes them cooler. But why stop at one D? R.A.D.D. is D times more radical than R.A.D. is."

No comments: